Remember when the Washington Nationals won the World Series in seven thrilling games? That was about five and a half months ago. I feel like it was five years ago.
The world has changed a lot since then, sports have almost stopped and the baseball season that was upon us now is a series of proposed ideas for a season that may or may not happen in the midst of the coronavirus shutdown.
Last baseball season? It might as well be when the Expos were still around, which got us thinking – how well do you remember the details of the 2019 season?
We’ve already reminded you that the Nats won the World Series – we hope you will remember – the rest is up to you.
Part 1: Count
How well do you remember your league leaders and your counting stats?
Part 2: The ups and downs
Who won the most, who got fired and who was in the cellar.
Part 3: Memorable moments
Things that will be in the history books forever.
How did you do?
• All 12 correct: High five! You are a baseball encyclopedia.
• 9-11 correct: If it was the playoffs, you’d be a wild-card team. Good work.
• 6-10 correct: Here’s the bright side. It’s still a good batting average.
• 2-6 correct: Take some pine.
• 0-1 correct: Well, maybe the football season will start soon?
More from Yahoo Sports: