7 Things NJFP MGT Clarifies About Ongoing Assessment Test – Remember a few days ago we shared an update regarding the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Program Assessment Test for all applicants. If you missed the update, read it here NJFP Begins Candidates Online Assessment Test – See How To Write The Test
Well, the NJFP management has given a new update after the start of the assessment test to clarify the number of questions to all those who have completed the first stage of the assessment process and those who are patiently waiting to receive their rating link. See the thread below for more details!
7 Things NJFP MGT Clarifies About Ongoing Benchmark Test
1) There is no selection process to take the tests, all #NJFP applicants are required to participate
2) Due to the large number of candidates, the tests are sent in batches. If you haven’t received your test link yet, please continue to check your email until June 29th.
3) AII candidates will have the opportunity to take a practical test. This option is available on the test link before starting your assessment
4) If you have already completed your first test, you will receive a second link to the soft skills assessment this week
5) We recognize that you may be experiencing connectivity issues. To avoid these issues, we recommend the following:
a. Use Chrome as a browser
b. You can use your phone, but we suggest using a desktop computer
vs. Do not refresh your browser while you are in the middle of the test
6) For those who missed the 48 hour window to complete the first assessment, a new test link will be sent this week to provide another opportunity for candidates to complete the assessments
7) Please note that failure to answer a test question within the required time does not invalidate your test or disqualify you from the process – you will simply be moved to the next question.
You can also check out what you need to know about the new FG Job Creation Portal (NELEX)
We thank you for your continued support and wish all NJFP candidates the best of luck from the NJFP leadership.